DOWNLOAD CHAPTER 12 FREE!
The Chapter On Nutraceuticals That Can Really Help
Within Chapter 12, You Will Learn:
- The difference between clinical grade nutraceuticals and standard supplements.
- How certain nutraceutical supplements may make chemotherapy and radiation MORE effective and have FEWER side effects.
- A veterinary oncologist's perspective on nutraceutical supplements.
- All about essential dietary apoptogens, and how they support normal cell turnover to help your dog.
- Precautions to keep in mind when using various nutraceutical supplements.
- Giving nutraceutical supplements alongside chemotherapy, radiation and surgery.
- Real-world "true tails" from other dog lovers about how nutraceutical supplements helped their dogs fight (and even beat) cancer.
Tell Us Where To Send Your FREE Chapter
Dr. Demian Dressler is internationally recognized as “the dog cancer vet” because of his innovations in the field of dog cancer management, and the popularity of his blog here at Dog Cancer Blog.
The owner of South Shore Veterinary Care, a full-service veterinary hospital in Maui, Hawaii, Dr. Dressler studied Animal Physiology and received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California at Davis before earning his Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine from Cornell University.
After practicing at Killewald Animal Hospital in Amherst, New York, he returned to his home state, Hawaii, to practice at the East Honolulu Pet Hospital before heading home to Maui to open his own hospital.
Dr. Dressler consults both dog lovers and veterinary professionals, and is sought after as a speaker on topics ranging from the links between lifestyle choices and disease, nutrition and cancer, and animal ethics. His television appearances include “Ask the Vet” segments on local news programs.
Dr. Dressler is the cofounder of Functional Nutriments, LLC, a nutraceutical company, and is the inventor of Apocaps, the first clinical apoptogen formula, and EverPup, a daily supplement for dogs of all ages.
Dr. Dressler is a member of the American Veterinary Medical Association, the Hawaii Veterinary Medical Association, the American Association of Avian Veterinarians, and CORE (Comparative Orthopedic Research Evaluation). He is also an advisory board member for Pacific Primate Sanctuary.